45 Commerce St
Platteville, WI 53818-2832
From candidate Website
Carol was born and raised in Platteville, Wisconsin. Through high school, college, and her career, Carol has remained in the 49th assembly district, and loved every second of it.
Carol’s experience on the Grant County Board, career at UW-Platteville, as well as her extensive work with Badger Camp, a local non-profit organization, have provided her with the skills and experience necessary to bring positive change to Wisconsin.
Carol believes that she can help to restore the values that have made Wisconsin great. As a representative Carol plans to listen and to work hard to improve our public education system, protect our fundamental rights, and rebuild our economy without destroying our environment.
Carol – At-a-Glance
- Has lived in the 49th District my whole life.
- Two Daughters, Jennifer and Cassandra.
- More than thirty years of service at UW-Platteville.
- Chair of Badger Camp Volunteer Board of Directors.
- Grant Count Board Supervisor.
- Serve on six County Board committees: ADRC (Aging and Disability Resource Center), Board of Health, Social Services, Public Property, ETR (Economic, Tourism, and Resource), SW CAP (Southwest Community Action Program)
- President of the Wisconsin State Employees Union Local 1622
- Chair of the Grant County Democrat Party