4105 Park View Dr
Janesville, WI 53546-1777
From candidate Website
18 Years of Community Service in Janesville
• Janesville School Board member for nine years, including a term as board president.
• PTO and PTA member and officer.
• HealthNet of Rock County volunteer, providing medical care to the low income and uninsured.
• Mercy Health System Association of Volunteers member, including serving as president.
• Chair of MercyKids
• Literacy Connection fundraising volunteer.
• YMCA Board of Directors member.
• Rock Futbol, a soccer league for children, organizing board member
• Director of the Mock Drunken Driving simulation at Craig High School for two years
• Democratic Party of Rock County
• League of Women Voters of Janesville
• Cargill United Methodist Church
• PEO Sisterhood
• Rotary Gardens
Business and Employment
• Family farm owner and manager since 1984
• Started a small business, a medical clinic, in Colby, Kan., and operated it for nine years before moving to Janesville
•Employed Mercy Health Systems, medical technologist, 18 years
• Married to Rex Kolste
• Parent of three adult children, all educated in Janesville Public Schools
• Father was a union member with Bell Telephone
• Mother worked in retail stores