900 Kristy St.
From candidate Website
Parents: Clayton “Sputs” and Kathleen (Femal) McCabe
Siblings: Kitty Jedwabny and Bruce McCabe
Family: Wife- Barb, married 34 years; Children- Amy (McCabe) Seefeldt, married to Ryan; grandchildren-Marlo and Bauer; son Zach McCabe
Education: Elementary- Holy Cross
High School- Kaukauna
College- UW-La Crosse, Bachelor of Science in Social Work
Employment: Coordinator of Support Services at Brewster Village. I have been at Brewster Village for the past 33 years.
Political Experience: Served on the Kaukauna Area School Board for 15 years, 9 as president.
- Served on the Board and as president of the North East Wisconsin Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation
- Co-Facilitated a Strategic Planning Committee for the Kaukauna Area School District
- President of the YMCA Parent Gymnastics Club
- Cub Scout leader
- Wisconsin Association of School Boards representative to the Department of Public Instruction Professional Standards Committee
- Professional Organizations: Serving as the president of the Wisconsin Nursing Home Social Worker Association
- Serving as the vice-chair of the Wisconsin Coalition of Person Directed Care